Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Our Community Park burned down


I ran to the grocery store quickly after Brie's basketball practice tonight, while Jason stayed at practice with Bailey. On the way back home there were emergency vehicles going every where! I got home only to find out that Cobb Parr Park playground was on fire.

Like most people in Covington, we frequent this park on a regular basis. My kids love, well loved, it. I showed them the pictures earlier and they all teared up, Brie wanted to know why someone did that. That is a question of my own. It is being investigated as arson. Why? Who would want to take away the many smiles this gives our children?

2 comments:

LB said...

The Grinch Who Stole the Park...

Seriously, there is a special place in H-E-double hockey sticks for people who do crap like that.

Probably one of Liz's juvenile delinquents. LOL!

ehenfling@tipton-county.com said...

It's funny that you said that,LB. It was the first thing they wanted to talk about this morning. I didn't even know about it. My kids loved that park.(except for all of the wasps)