family silhouette

Thursday, June 11, 2009

We're still here!

No pictures to post today, but thought I'd blog anyway. We have had one busy week and I am exhausted. I don't know how I ever made it teaching swimming lessons from 9-12 and sometimes lifeguarding until 7 in the hot sun while in high school! Now that I am 30 just teaching from 8-12 then one in the afternoon at 5 has me totally exhausted!! The sun drained me all week, but yet here it is at 1048 at night and I am blogging instead of doing my lovely classroom management homework!
Brent & Bailey both made allstars! Practice has been every night this week starting at 6, so we are still busy all the time. Jason also had a birthday on Wednesday and turned 33! Atleast he is older than me, ha! I'll have to post pics of that soon!
Brie got sick with another ear infection last week so she is supposed to be trying to stay out of the water some, but you know... that is not really working! Hopefully with the antiobodics, it will heal quickly even thought I'm sure she will have another before the end of summer.
We are counting down the days until July 5 when we leave for Orange Beach! First though, I have to go to Martin next Thursday and Friday for training, then the 24-29 I am going to L.A for National FBLA competition for one of my students. I hate going without my family, but It will be nice to see Hollywood! I am very nervous about flying there without my family, I have only flown one other time when I was a freshman in high school!

1 comment:

Christi said...

Whew!!! I feel exhausted just reading all you've been doing!