family silhouette

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring Break zoo trip


Our second day of spring break began with taking Brieanna to Dr. Saino for her 5 year old check up and to get her 5 year old shots so we can get her registered for school! She was very nervous about having to get shots, but she did great. I can't believe I didn't take a picture of her, but she has to go back to get a polio shot this week somewhere else b/c of the combination changes so maybe I'll remember to get one!
After a quick visit to my allergist and a quick lunch at chic-fil-a, we were off to the zoo. Lots to see before 2 came and the zoo became crazy when it opened up free!
Ofcourse, this day was great. It was my birthday and Jason ended up being off work so it was a great day since we got to spend it as a family!

No comments: