family silhouette

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving. We spent lunch at Jason's side of the family, after lunch the family played a nice game of horse. I have to say it was quite fun, though I haven't played basketball in quite some time. At 6 we went to my Aunt Debbie's and had a great meal. I was absolutely stuffed! Off to bed I went around 10, but I couldn't sleep well because I was ready to shop! We met at 330 at Cyndi's. We were at Wal-Mart by 4, I got everything I wanted, except for one thing I didn't get the color I wanted due to it being stole out of my basket! UGH!! After a great day of friends adn shopping I made it home and in my bed at 1:30, yes that is 1:30 am! almost a full 24 hours.

1 comment:

nicole said...

I thought about you and Cyndi Friday! Almost 24 hours of shopping! I couldn't have done it! :-) That's a great tradition you guys have!