family silhouette

Monday, December 7, 2009

Brighton Christmas Parade 2009

Terri Lea and I waiting on the parade to start
Brie riding with Santa and Mrs. Claus

The 3 Musketeers, Balfour, Bailey, & Hunter

Brent & my niece Jessica


Santa and Brie waiting on Mrs. Claus to get off the phone with mama claus!


Brent, Bailey, and Brie had a wonderful time tonight with their friends on the Brighton FFA Christmas Parade float. One of the many perks of my beginning teaching a last year has been the great friends that we have all made. I have made many new great friends that I get to work with on a daily basis and the kids gladly love for mom to have to work late in her room so they can play with all the other teachers kids!
Ofcourse some how my rowdy outdoor loving kids have already decided that Brighton FFA is already in their future and now that they will be involved in everything going on there at that school! I have a feeling between the football field they drool over while the players are out there, to the basefield they can't wait to play on, to the sheep they want to continue to show, and the shop where great things come to life we are going to be quite busy when their highschool years approach. Though... that is still many years to come and I don't want to even think about those highschool years yet!

No comments: