family silhouette

Sunday, February 8, 2009

more pics from show


Sweet & Sassy was there doing updo's and glitter tatto's





thanks to Jessica for remembering her camera and taking pictures of the girls, I was in such a hurry trying to get Kinley and Brie ready I ran out the door without mine! Poor Kinley and I missed getting to go back stage and meet Brittany and have Kinley's picture taken because she was still having her hair done! Macauley, Brie, and Kinley had a great time! I'm kinda loving this girly stuff!!
I'll have to make sure my next post includes my boys!! Kendra always jokes this is the "Brie blog", I try to get as much as I can of theirs, they just don't do that much cute stuff!! And they don't enjoy having their picture made as much as Brie does!

1 comment:

Laura Dawson said...

Looks like so much fun! I love to do that kind of stuff with Lane...makes me want to plan something!